30 March 2014

Central Market, Brothers & I





"Sometimes I think nothing matters and then I remember you...."

Outfit Of The Day:
(well actually, its what I wore last Saturday)

Shawl: Bershka
Lace cropped-top: H&M
Long maxi dress: Sincerelybyus Boutique
Heels: MOD
Watch: Alba

So we (Abin, my brothers & I) went to central market last saturday. Abin & I are a fan of artsy stuff or I'd like to call it rare artsy stuff; underground poems and novels, homemade beauty products, decorative arts, busking etc etc. Despite the fact that I only get excited for the beauty products (obviously), I am still glad we have (atleast) something in common! So we went to KLCC afterwards and hang out at the park the whole evening. It was nice catching up with my brothers :-)


Yours truly,
Fathie

P.S You guys should go and visit central market's Annexe Gallery!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment